Ringnecks, prairie chickens and sharptails … even one sage grouse … flushed from the roadside gravel as my truck and Aliner trailer rumbled down the highway from Lewistown toward my ultimate destination. From the photo, it’s pretty easy to determine my route but can you figure out where I’ll park the Aliner tonight?
- Learn more about how your dog thinks and how he can make you a better hunter with my FREE Upland Nation newsletter!
Follow us on Twitter
- “What the Dogs Taught Me” the book.
- Dog Energy Bar – Dogs fuel their hunt with FAT
- Fur Feathers Friends
- Glossary: the lexicon of the Upland Nation
- Great gear: my “Signature Series”
- Lodges: are you getting the most from your advertising?
- Magazine articles
- Quail Forever … I support, so should you
- Sponsors only sneak preview
- Wild game cooking: Just Add WILD
- Brand new – season 8 now available! Wingshooting USA DVDs
- “Ultimate Upland Checklist” – free download
- TV: Wingshooting USA
- Where to watch
- Program archives: Watch it here
- About Us
- Buddy & Me: video insights
- Audio interviews: “In the Author’s Voice”
- Preferred Lodges … TV-tested, amenities you wanted
- Stuff I like … gear review: GoughNut – the ultimate chew toy
- Our lead sponsor: Cabela’s dog gear
- Join the road trip on Twitter
Blog post archives