What’s going on here? Spent the day clearing and leveling a pad for our new “Sportsmen’s Structure.” It’ll serve as my wife’s art studio, man cave and writing cabin for me (now do you get the pun in the headline?). I’m helping the company on TV to recruit dealers, so you’ll soon be seeing more on the show. And here. And here, when we build it next weekend. Interested in learning more? Send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about how your dog thinks and how he can make you a better hunter with my FREE Upland Nation newsletter!
Follow us on Twitter
- “What the Dogs Taught Me” the book.
- Dog Energy Bar – Dogs fuel their hunt with FAT
- Fur Feathers Friends
- Glossary: the lexicon of the Upland Nation
- Great gear: my “Signature Series”
- Lodges: are you getting the most from your advertising?
- Magazine articles
- Quail Forever … I support, so should you
- Sponsors only sneak preview
- Wild game cooking: Just Add WILD
- Brand new – season 8 now available! Wingshooting USA DVDs
- “Ultimate Upland Checklist” – free download
- TV: Wingshooting USA
- Where to watch
- Program archives: Watch it here
- About Us
- Buddy & Me: video insights
- Audio interviews: “In the Author’s Voice”
- Preferred Lodges … TV-tested, amenities you wanted
- Stuff I like … gear review: GoughNut – the ultimate chew toy
- Our lead sponsor: Cabela’s dog gear
- Join the road trip on Twitter
Blog post archives