Ringnecks, prairie chickens and sharptails … even one sage grouse … flushed from the roadside gravel as my truck and Aliner trailer rumbled down the highway from Lewistown toward my ultimate destination. From the photo, it’s pretty easy to determine my route but can you figure out where I’ll park the Aliner tonight?
- Learn more about how your dog thinks and how he can make you a better hunter with my FREE Upland Nation newsletter!
Follow us on Twitter
- Free shipping! “What the Dogs Taught Me” the book.
- Glossary: the lexicon of the Upland Nation
- Great gear: my “Signature Series”
- Lodges: are you getting the most from your advertising?
- Quail Forever … I support, so should you
- Sponsors only sneak preview
- Cabela’s Awesome Upland Road Trip … destination: KANSAS
- “Ultimate Upland Checklist” – free download
- TV: Wingshooting USA
- Episode descriptions
- Where to watch
- New show in program archives: Watch it here
- About Us
- Buddy & Me: video insights
- Sponsorship information
- Our sponsors – more information available!
- Where we’ve been
- Find the work you want, or the employee you deserve
- Audio interviews: “In the Author’s Voice”
- Preferred Lodges … TV-tested, amenities you wanted
- Stuff I like … gear review: GoughNut – the ultimate chew toy
- Contest terms and conditions
- “Fiocchi Friends” photo contest rules
- TruckVault Cares … for conservation, canines & kids
- New seasons now available! Wingshooting USA DVDs
- Sportsmen’s Structures – become a dealer, build your own in a couple days
Blog post archives